Photobucket


Wednesday, July 18, 2012

VOTE! What "DIY for the Ladies" will TenList film for us next?

It wasn't too long ago I introduced you ladies to TenList, the online directory of local contract services.  Refer here if you don't know what I'm talking about. 

Daniel, TenList's DIY guy, filmed a Flat Iron Holder "DIY for the Ladies" just for The Bargain Blonde readers. Click here to watch the tutorial on YouTube if you missed it the first time.  


Since most of y'all love you some DIYs, we decided to make this a series and TenList is going to film even more "DIY for the Ladies" videos just for us.  

It gets better ....

They want to give y'all exactly what you want, so you get to vote on four different "DIY for the Ladies" projects.  Whichever project gets the most votes, Daniel is going to film a DIY on.  Make sense?

Vote today so he can start filming ASAP!  The 4 projects to choose from are below:

What DIY project do you want Daniel to film next?

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I didn't think it was possible for you to get any more awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shoe chandelier? Yes please! I wanna see that!! :) Love this idea by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hard to choose, I want to see a DIY for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted! I've been ridiculously swamped and therefore absent from all things blog this week. SO BEHIND. Plus, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed this the other day but, a shoe chandelier would be awesome to see OR the jewelry organizer!

    ReplyDelete