Photobucket


Thursday, March 17, 2011

Where ‘da gold at?

This holiday brings back fond memories of the leprechaun of Mobile, Alabama. And if you don’t know what I’m talking about, I’m not sure we can be friends. This shiz was hilarious! I still can’t get over how RIDIC it is that this legitimately aired on a news broadcast.
The “amateur sketch” might be the best part, it makes me laugh out loud every time. I mean, really?

So today may be St. Patty’s Day, but yesterday was also a holiday in my family. It was my little brother, Reagan’s, 25th birthday. We are only 18 months apart, but I always felt like he was 10 years younger than me. I used to beat him up and my Mom would always say, “You better watch it … one day he will be bigger than you and he’ll get you back.” I never believed her. Oh, that day came.


I used to yell at him for not coloring in between the lines in coloring books, even banning him from coloring with me. Typical. One of our favorite things was we used to do growing up was to play WWE on my Mom’s bed. That stopped the day we accidently broke her bed.


He is the “baby” so he always got away with so much more than me. All you firstborns out there know what I’m talking about. It is SO not fair, don’t even get me started.


Apparently when he legitimately was a baby, one day I ran to my Mom and said “I fed the baby, I fed the baby!” Horrified my Mom ran to my brother’s crib and I had stuffed his little mouth full of grapes. Whoopsies. Good thing he didn’t choke.


My nephew, if you can’t tell from pics, is my brother’s clone. It is scary how much they look alike. Look at my brother at my nephew’s age. Crazy, huh?


Happy Birthday Reagan! Sorry for that time I tricked you into thinking I was choking on orange juice and you got so scared you cried and called Mom. My bad. Love you!
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. ahh...i would have loved to have a little sibling to torture. i did it to my friends instead.

    and that amateur sketch is the best! i could watch that on youtube over and over...that and antoine dodson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even go feelin' sorry for your 'older sibling' self. Try being the middle child. LOL ;)

    I'm not sure I want Eva to have a younger sibling now ... that I hear your grape story. WOMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that vid cracks me up!! its SO dumb. like, can you get the dumbest ppl in the world and put them on tv? dude is CRACKED out. um, that grape story is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahahhahahah so friggin hilarious!!!
    And your brother is a looker! haha i did some funny shiz with my siblings when i was a kid too! lol
    Loved this post!
    xoxo Inna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. unrelated comment...i bought the ulta rec'd self tanner and mitt today! Gng to have a self tan party tonight, weeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baaaahahahaha that orange juice thing cracked me up! The grape story did too!

    At least your brother didn't do some of the things I did to my brother... I once put dog poop in the toe of his shoe so when he put it on it squished in between his toes! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your hottie little brother! LOVE the pic of you two when you were just wee ones. And it is uncanny how much his son looks just like him! He is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Your nephew and brother look SOOO much alike! I like how you threw in there that one day Reagan would be bigger than you and would get you back. I'm 14 months older than my sister (one of them) and I used to beat her up relentlessly...well, now she is like 6'0 tall...and I'm 5'5. Yea...she got me back a few years back...it wasn't pretty!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you forgot about your bro blinding you with a Blo-Pop. Very scary, but you went ahead and competed in Las Vegas gymanstic meet. Grabbing the bars with only one eye was scary, huh?

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilarious! I'm a big sis, too, and pretty sure my brother and I had a few of these stories. We broke my bedroom closet door doing WWF once. Oops!

    Happy Day of Birth to Linds' little bro!

    turn up the rad

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHA you are so funny! I always love reading your posts! Happy Birthday to your bro! He and your nephew look so alike!

    Happy Friday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha glad some of you can relate!

    And Mom - flipping on a 4-inch beam is a lot scarier than doing bars with one eye.

    Happy Friday y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha as a fellow big sister, I completely understand!

    Happy belated St. Patrick's Day/birthday to your brother. By the way, if he's single, feel free to give him my email address. :p

    ReplyDelete