Photobucket


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linking up again with This Kind of Love to share what I'm loving this week!


1. Reconnecting with my long lost buddy Kendall.  Kendall and I were very good friends in high school, but after graduation we went to different colleges and lost touch.  Recently we've reconnected thanks to blogging!  (One of the many reasons I love blogging.)  Last Friday we met for Happy Hour and had some delicious margaritas!  It was great getting to see her and catch up on all that's happened in the past years and reminisce about our good ole high school shenanigans.  You don't even want to know!


2. The ridiculously friendly Chick-Fil-A employees.  Are they not the greatest ever?? They put me in the best mood because they are so polite and accommodating! I wish everyone acted like them, the world would be a better place.  Seriously!   Not to mention their grilled chicken sandwich is only 290 calories and so good!
[via]
3. Fat free french vanilla coffee creamer.  Less than $2 a bottle and makes our office coffee enjoyable.

[via]
  4. The newest additions to my desk at work: stripped mini Kleenex box and pink and black picture holder.  I got the Kleenex box at the Target dollar spot and the picture holder from Hobby Lobby for $9.99.  They had wall art on sale for 50% off last week. 



5. Pineapple Orchid SCENTPORTABLE in my car from Bath and Body Works.  I picked out a tropical scent to get me in the summer mood.  I love getting in my car, it smells so deelish!
[via]
And OMG! I was just looking on the B&BW web site for a picture of the scentportables and they have one in a PINK HEART! I have to get this.  Mine is a plain white circle.  Boo.
[via]
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Love the picture frame/mini Kleenex box combo ;) And I might have to check out the pineapple/orchid from B&BW!

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Reconnecting with old friends is the best!
    - I have noticed how friend the Chick Fil A workers are!! They are wonderful :)
    - I'm certain nothing can save our office coffee. It's horrible.
    - I need to personalize my desk at work. I've been there 8 months and there's hardly anything personal there. lol I'm just lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture frame! I've been wanting to go in BBW to get some hand sanitizer so I'll have to check out those scentportables because I've never heard of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for reconnecting with old homies and pink and black picture holders from the Hob Lob!

    I'm so happy you love the fashion to furnishings posts. They are seriously so much fun to compose.

    turnuptherad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is gorgeous! And so are you. :)

    I love reconnecting with old friends. I'm so glad that you were able to! Your outfit is so cute in your picture, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drinks with old friends are always nice...I am about to do that this Friday (& also hit on a 33 year old again!). I love chicken, I never really been to Chick Fil-A, I need to change that.

    $armin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything you're loving!! Esp the one about me! Ha!!! It was so much fun! We need to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, how fun to reconnect! And drink delish ritas. LOL

    Um, I'm pretty sure I need that thing from BBW. I haven't been there in years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS - what color scheme do you want for your cuff? I'll make it, and get it to you by next week. :)

    PS - I will be making collegiate versions too.

    OH, and are you going to St. Patty's Day parade this year???

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never had Chick-Fil-A. We don't have any :( I've heard fab things about it! I love your new pink and black picture holder. It's super cute and was such a great price!!

    ReplyDelete