1. I start to suffocate if I'm in a car with no air circulation. The air conditioning has to be on or the windows cracked. If not, I feel like I can't breathe and start to gasp for air. I'm so dramatic.
2. From the moment my nephew was born, I've been psycho about checking on him while he sleeps. I check on his breathing obsessively throughout the night to make sure his belly is moving up and down. I used to be a lot worse when he was a baby, but I still do it several times before I can go to bed myself. Awww, look at baby Reesey:
3. I cannot go to the grocery store without a list and I make my lists in order of what area I am going to hit first to last. Please tell me I'm not the only one.
4. I hate showering, but obviously I do it. I just dread it every night, and force myself to do it.
5. I know Coach Beiste on Glee is a woman, but I kind of refuse to believe it. I still BBM Patty every episode and say "there is NO WAY that is a woman!" Am I right or am I right?
7. I have a problem burping, it's a horrible habit. It's really bad after a beer or carbonated drinks. And I'm single because?
8. Practical jokes and pranks make my life - there is absolutely nothing that makes me laugh harder. Boiling Points on MTV was the best show ever, I'm so upset it's no longer on the air. I YouTube old episodes frequently to get a good laugh. Hahahaha I'm laughing now just thinking about it. This one is one of my faves because the people's reactions are PRICELESS. It's disgusting, so be warned:
9. I have never been outside the country except to Mexico, but if you live in Texas that doesn't count as "outside the country". There are so many places I want to travel to, I can't wait to be rich enough to see the world!
10. I change into sweats/lounge clothes the second I walk through my door. I can't stand to be in work clothes or jeans unless I have to.
11. Anytime I see a restaurant that is shut down, I get really sad for the owners. I am sure they put all their hopes and dreams in it and I get a sad feeling for them and I don't even know them!
12. I walked to and from school every day in middle school. I would frequently have fake conversations with myself. Normal?
13. Speaking of fake convos ... When I was little my favorite thing to do with my Cabbage Patch Dolls was pretend we were flying cross-country. I would make a fake "airplane" row out of my trundle bed, bring changes of clothes to change them on the plane and act the whole thing out. Like, what? Flying with babies cross-country would be awful. At the time I thought it was the funnest thing ever. Oh, the mind of a child.
14. Apparently I used to rock a hot pink fanny pack. Exhibit A:
15. I'm going to "tag" any of you out there who wants to do this post too. Please go right ahead, I'd love to read 15 interesting facts about you pretty ladies. I love getting to know y'all better!