Photobucket


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Let's start this obsession edition with one example of the many reasons I have the best mom eva!


1. Remember in last week's WILW post I said I had to own the pink, heart-shaped SCENTPORTABLE from Bath and Body Works?  Well ... look what we have here compliments of the madre.  She sent it in my St. Patrick's Day package!  I got so excited when I opened this, you have no idea.  And included were some refils in the scent I'm currently loving.  Did I not say I had the best Mom eva?

2. Schlotzskys. They made the mistake of opening one right down the street from my apt.  I say mistake because I'm trying to get more fit, not more fat.  I refuse to even go online to look at the calorie content in "The Original" sandwich there.  I try to be good and just get the turkey with mustard, but the Original has quickly become my favorite hangover cure.  I'll take one small Original with no tomatoes or onions, original chips and a diet coke.  That's my order because I know you care. 
[via]
3. The Cosmetics Company Store @ the Outlet Mall.  I realize that most people don't have easy access to an Outlet Mall,  so sorry 'bout ya bad luck, because I do!  There is one 2 exits away from my work so you know where I be during lunch.  The store carries discounted make-up from Estee Lauder lines: MAC, Bobbi Brown, Origins, Clinique, Estee Lauder.  The woman working there explained to me they get the dept store excess product shipped to them, so you never really know what they'll have stocked.  I scooped up these 2 MAC Lipglass colors from discountinued collections for only $10 each.  The Bargain Blonde strikes yet again.
 
4. "Marry Me" by Train.  This is the song that played on The Bachelor after Brad asked Emily to marry him and I have been listening to it on repeat since.  It melted my cold black heart, and wanted to make me be in love.  Now I just have to find the perfect man to marry me. 


5. Getting awarded the "Lovely Blog Award" by Miss LC @ Mixed With LoveHer blog is great, she does some awesome reviews!  You must check her out.  Thank you so much girl!
Pin It

22 comments:

  1. i'm not a fan of Train...mostly b/c i hate that Soul Sister song...but Marry Me is the sweetest song ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the link up! Cute!

    and I loved that song too! It's soo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blog hopping today and would really like for you to stop by my blog and say hello (and become a follower if you aren't already one).

    I have two blogs and you are welcome to stop by either or both of them:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about life and family at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you over at my blogs.

    Have a blessed Wednesday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through Jamie and WILW...I love that song also!!! I could listen to it all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that air freshener! I have many of the refills because I would buy some, forget where they were, and buy more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for the award! Congrats! Love "Marry Me" by Train too! Those sandwiches look yummy too! I love your special package from your mom!

    Happy Wednesday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sandwich looks mighty yummy! And congrats on the award :)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, discount makeup. My love! I'm a makeup junkie, so I'm totally loving that too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gawd, I miss the outlet malls of Dallas. Ugh. I love me some Mac Lipglass times a thousand. Even more so, when only ten bux.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved our Cosmetic Outlet store but we lost the one in Nashville when we had the flood!!! I love me some discounted makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww, man. Now i'm loveN some of this stuff as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Considering Chemo is awful, and I can no longer wear just any type of makeup I am seriously jealous! --That and the fact that again Chemo is awful and Im always broke! Your loves are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was so sweet of your mama! I think the closest outlet store to me is in Anthem where the average age is like 78 or something.

    turn up the rad

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww your momma seems so sweet!! and I also love that song, which I think we discussed over bbm (are we bbm friends now?? haha!!!) while watching Brad propose to our love crush Emily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great things you are loving!! That is such a great song!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the scentportable..i need to get one it is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG I NEED THAT! haha I am obsessed with keeping my jeep clean and smelling good at all times. Totally going out this weekend to get one...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just found your blog through the linkup. It is so cute, I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love your blog! its so lovely :)

    XOXO
    www.alexandra-clements.blogspot.com

    check out my blog when you have the chance!

    PS. Im from houston, texas! haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your award (I'm so a day late...but I didn't really get online yesterday haha!)! AND...I totally have to check out the Train song! I was too busy crying my eyes out after he proposed that I didn't catch the song LOL!

    And about Ireland, girl you just need to come with. Not even kidding!!!! Have a great St. Patrick's Day!!!

    <3 Megan
    Come check out my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that song!

    I need a new car freshener thing, the heart is too cute! my lid won't stay and falls apart every time I slam on my brakes. :-/

    ReplyDelete