Photobucket


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Hey y'all! I'm linking up with This Kind of Love for my first installment of "What I'm Loving Wednesday".

1. I reached 50 fabulous followers!!!
Who me? 50 of you are following little ole me? My goal when I started to get serious about blogging was to hit 100 followers by the end of this year. It seemed like a lofty goal at the time, but only 2 months into the year and I'm already halfway there. YAY! I love, love, love getting to know all of you and your comments and e-mails make my heart ridiculously happy. Blogging has changed my life, which sounds crazy but it's so true.  I get inspiration from every single one of your blogs whether they be about love, life, fashion, beauty or whatever.  I could never say thank you enough for following/commenting on my blog.  You ladies are the absolute best!



2. Target Dollar Spot 7 Pocket File Folder

Enticed yet again.  I cannot resist a quick stop at the Target Dollar Spot.  My latest purchase?  This 7 pocket file folder that fits perfectly into my purse.  There are 7 slots you can label each divider whatever you like.  I can never find my CVS extra bucks, coupons, receipts, etc. when I need them.  I'm loving this because all of the annoying paper that used to clutter up my purse and wallet is organized now.

3. Copco Travel Mug (in pink of course)
Another Christmas gift from my fabulouso Grandma.  This coffee mug looks like a disposable one but it's reusable. It has a double wall lining to keep your beverage hot, which I love. Snatch up your own from Bed, Bath and Beyond, but don't forget to use one of their 20 percent off coupons that never expire.  I've never understood why they even bother with the expiration date. One summer during college I even worked at a BB&B, yet I still don't know.  Yours truly was the official "towel girl", which made me so particular about my towel folding.  They have to be perfectly lined up.

4. The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virgina
Meet Sue Bob White, the self-proclaimed "sexy one".  [via]
Last night I watched this documentary that follows 4 generations of the White family from Boone County, WV.  It's definitely funny and ridiculous at times (i.e. Jesco White, the "dancing outlaw"), but the cycle of crime, addiction and poverty that plagues the White family is really sad.  Witnessing the environment these children grow up in will break your heart.  I watched a 20/20 episode on the children of Appalachia a few years ago, and if you haven't watched it, you have to because it is truly eye opening.  It is alarming that this goes on in America but is NEVER talked about.  Yet, we worry about all the Haitians.  Just a thought.

5. Last but certainly not least, I am loving the gas prices. 
Sike! I'm on empty and I'm scared to fill up my car.  It's doom's day. 
I'll take her shoes, BMW, purse and legs.  Please & thanks! [via]
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. I love your LOVES! SO glad you decided to link up! I'm with you on the gas prices -- total thumbs down! I do although agree with your picture. I'd love a bmw, her shoes and legs! haha Hope you had a great day xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the followers! You'll have 100 before you know it! I hate these gas prices too! My fiancé and I are trying to figure out how we can share a ride to work to cut costs... And I would totally take her car, shoes, and legs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your followers! :)

    Gas prices stink, but your blog is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on 50 followers girly! I've totally heard of the Whites but haven't watched it..I've ben dying too hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm # 52 Babe! Yup;)

    1.Hows your happiness project "peaceful mornings" going?

    2. So happy I dont drive in the city with those gas prices!!,,,, cab fares will go up but I only cab it on the weekends anyway...

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 50 followers! I am so happy I found your blog! We have lots in common!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that same coffee tumbler (in pink too, clearly). It's on my desk at work at the moment. Best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can get the cup at Home Goods now for $3.99; if you need another. They also have a fab plastic cup that follows the sustainability of the environment. Also $3.99 comes with its on straw. The bargain Blondes - Brunette Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom! haha you did not just sign off your comment with "the bargain blonde's brunette Mom". Freak! Thanks for the info, I may just have to go check it out at lunch.

    ummm also, did you see the wonderful and wild whites? HA!!! Reagan told me about this family on Sunday. UNREAL!! If we ever think our family is bad, we just have to check the Whites out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Congrats on the 50 followers. And can I have everything from the last photo too?

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 50 followers!

    Uh, these gas prices are RIDIC. BUT Aaron says business is good when gas is high ... great, but where's his raise? ;)

    I almost bought you that pink mug thing, instead of the Tervis for your b-day. LOL Your Granny is GOOD!

    ReplyDelete