Photobucket


Sunday, March 6, 2011

My first EVER guest blog today!

Hey ladies! First of all, thank you so much for your sweet words and prayers. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the blog world is amazing! My friend is doing as well as can be expected, and is moving her toes and fingers, which is great and she should be out of ICU soon. The craziest thing ever? Erin, one of the girls that lived with us, has a sister who works as an Occupational Therapist at the hospital she was taken to after the wreck. Her sister is the one who will be working with her as she recovers from the accident. Crazy! Thank you again for your support, the power of prayer is amazing!

Photobucket
Some of you know Sarah Elizabeth over at the blog We're Just Like You Only Prettier. Well, Miss Sarah is on vacay in Charleston and she is so graciously having me as a guest blogger today.

Today is also my Mom's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!) and so I'm taking a look back at the atrocious outfits she put me in as a child. I was hideous, you definitely should go check out my post if you are in a need of a few laughs.

Enjoy your Sunday!  I'll be spending the day cleaning up my crack den and tackling my ridiculous overflowing mound of dirty laundry.  I'm waiting for the day I'm rich enough to afford a maid, butler and personal chef.  Who's with me?
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. YAY! So exciting! I read it of course ... and commented! You are too funny! Happy Birthday to your mama! Glad your friend is doing better. Keeping her in my prayers!

    Hosting a giveaway on my blog now if you're interested :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that about your friend!

    Now I'm headed over to see these atrocious outfits lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the birthday wishes, I promise you wanted your hair cut that way. Besides I got you matching bows and socks for every outfit! Love you and your bro.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your guest post and you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your adorable blog layout also. I'm having the gals at designer blogs give me a whole new look this week and I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete