Photobucket


Friday, December 10, 2010

A Single Girl's Solution

If you read my previous post about the Shutterfly holiday card freebie, you know I was having trouble deciding what photo to use on my 50 free cards since I'm single with no children. After some brainstorming, I decided the only sensible solution was to pick a festive holiday photo on iStockphoto to use in place of the typical 'happy couple' or 'adorable child' picture.

Once my buddy Stef Sam @ Desperately Seeking Skinny approved my creation, I sent the card to the presses and they arrived a week later in a pretty orange box. Now that most of my family and friends have received their cards, I'll show you the design. (I know you're on the edge of your seat and can barely contain your excitement, don't lie.)

Do you like the retro Christmas tree photo I picked out?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I loved your card! :) You are much better than I - I am just now addressing mine ... because those husbands (you know, the one like you wanted to borrow) and kids take time. *sigh* AND I cannot believe you didn't know about Shutterfly ... and Snapfish is the same ... Missed you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete