1. I'm loving that while in Arizona I got to meet up with Jonalynn from Turn Up the Rad. Her and I met in college at a Journalism leadership conference in Oregon. She may or may not be able to tell you stories that involve me walking up and down the beach holding my box of wine as if it were my first born. Happy to report I no longer roll with the boxed wine (not that I'm above it) and have since upgraded to the liter sized bottles. Keepin' it classy ladies, as usual.
We met for lunch Saturday before my flight left for Dallas. I really wish I got spend more time with her, but some is better than nothing! (BTW - I promise I'll have the pictures posted tomorrow.)
2. I've been obsessed with this bread for a while, so I thought I'd share. I'm always loving the 45 calorie Sara Lee 100% whole wheat bread. So soft and only 45 cals. Need I say more? It's the only bread I'll buy.
3. Love, love, love Pop Chips. Have you tried these magical, never baked, never fried, all-natural chips?? They are so good and low in cals. The BBQ flavor is my favorite - especially because it's only 120 calories for 19 chips. I've seen these at all the grocery stores around me, but my favorite place to buy them is Kroger because lately they've been on sale for 2 bags for $4.
4. I love that the purdy LC from Mixed With Love awarded me with the Liebster Award! I'm so honored, I love receiving blogger awards! Makes me feel like someone cares. Everyone say "awwww". Hugs LC, thank you so much! XOXO
Rachel @ California PrettyShe's gorgeous and just switched blog names to focus more on her photography. Her photos and outfits are amazing! Check her out. She's so sweet too, I love her blog.
The first time I saw her blog I thought OMG, this girl is GORGE and looks like Emily Maynard's twin (Emily from the bachelor)! I seriously want to steal Stephanie's hair, it always looks perfect in her pics. Another must follow. She's the best too, obvi.
Lilly @ Lilly's Style
I'm not huge into style blogs, but there are a few I love. Lilly's is one of them. Her style is so cute and perfect for every day wear. All of her outfits are very affordable and re-creatable. Her OOTD are the best!
5. I'm loving that I'm getting a new blog design! I got this pre-made one when I first started blogging and had no clue what I was doing. It has served it's purpose, but it's definitely time for an upgrade.
Guess who is redesigning me?? That lovely lady I mentioned above, Jonalynn! She did her own blog design and it's amazing, so I'm beyond excited that she agreed to pimp my blog. I can't wait to debut it to you ladies in a few weeks or so.
6. And last but not least, I'm in love with "The Voice" on NBC! It premiered last night and I lovedddd the little swivel action in the chair. And seriously, I want to marry Blake Shelton. I'm sorry Miranda, but he is so dreamy! So is Adam Levine, but Blake is definitely more my type.
If you didn't get to watch last night, do yourself a favor and watch tonight. It was so good and my new favorite show! One side note - what is with Cee-lo's hands? Is it just me or do they seem too small for his body??