I thought I would share some of my favorite travel essentials with y'all. I'm by no means a travel expert, but I was in a 4 year long distance relationship with Lucifer, so I spent my fair share of time traveling.
Here is what I can't travel without:
1. Check list and sticky notes. I'm a list person. I can't function without my to-lists and packing for a trip is no different. I make my list a few days before I need to pack, so if I do need to make any runs to say, CVS, I know ahead of time. If there is anything on my list that I can't pack until the day of (phone charger, tooth brush, sleep mask, etc.), then I write it really big on a sticky and put it on my front door so I absolutely can't forget it.
|This is just the start of my list, there will probably be 2 more pages of items added to this list.|
|My case above is from Stein Mart and was less than $10.|
4. Personalized Luggage Tags to help you easily identify your bags. My luggage tags were gifts, but lots of stores carry cute, girly luggage tags. Get one to pimp your luggage.
|Don't mind the "heavy" tag, I always pack my bag to exactly 50 lbs thanks to my handy luggage scale. See below!|
You don't want to be that girl, trust me. You will feel the glares of all the people waiting in line behind you trying to check-in. If you tend to be a heavy packer, just get the luggage scale and thank me later.
Travelon Scale if you are interested.
6. Tan Towels. Hello my fellow sunless tanners (everyone should be practicing safe sun and if not, you and I need to have a talk!). You must have these tan towels in your luggage when you travel.
They are perfect for maintaining your sunless tan when traveling. The best part about them for me is that I don't have to worry about TSA throwing my precious bottle of self-tanner in the trash. I give the worst side-eye and pout if I ever have to throw away any beauty products.
|I bought mine at my tanning salon, but I know Ulta carries them too. Click here to check them out.|
8. Travel size bottles. I think we all know what these are and that you can find them in pretty much any drugstore, Wal-mart or Target. I used to never be able to find mine when I needed to pack, so I bought a container from the 99 Cent Only store to stash them in between trips. I love that they are all in one place and I don't have to dig through drawers, cabinets or luggage trying to find them.
9. And lastly, get yourself a cute, medium sized carry-on bag. I got this one at Sam Moon for any of you ladies in the Dallas area.
There you have it! Hopefully you learned a few tips, but if not, at least you know how I roll way up in the sky.