This is my last post for the week, but don't take it too hard because I've got two VERY special guest bloggers filling in for me Thursday and Friday while I'm away. I'm excited to see what they have in store for you gals because it's still a mystery to me. Stay tuned!
1. I'm loving my eos lip palm - smooth sphere
I know this is probably old news because I kept reading about these amazeball eggs on blogs a while back, but I finally went and purchased my own last week to see what the hype was all about. Survey says: IT'S FAB! I love the price too, which was a lot cheaper at Target compared to Walgreens. I got the Summer Fruit flavor which is "ehh" to me. I'll probably try a different flavor the next time, I just liked the color of the egg best.
I decided to mix things up and do a photo shoot with my eos egg on my way to the gym at red lights. I'm positive the people next to me thought I was a wack-a-doo.
2. I love that Crawl for Cancer was a success this past Saturday! I even found a pink talking stick pony to complete my cowgirl outfit. Some pictures from Saturday:
|Some of the ladies before we began our crawl.|
|Our entire group at our third stop of the day!|
|I was trying to tell this little Native American what's up. Don't mess with a cowgirl on a pink horse!|
|The spillage was not all me. Let that be known. The bouncer was not happy with us though.|
|I wish I knew what was so funny and that this pic wasn't so blurry!|
3. Loving that ALDI Grocery Stores are now in Dallas!
ALDI is a discount grocery chain that has everything from fresh meat and produce to frozen foods to dairy, bakery, canned goods, and paper products. You can't find everything you need there, but you'd be surprised. You could probably get at least 80 to 90 percent of your grocery needs. They even have a Fit & Active line that has very similar healthy food products you'd find in your regular grocery store for a lot cheaper.
4. I'm loving today is "my Friday" at work because I leave for my friend Christina and Emmet's wedding in Arizona way too early tomorrow morning! This is where I will be livin' the life, isn't the resort GORGE?
5. Loving Sliced Green Olives
Random I know, but I've been obsessed with sliced green olives on my salad lately. I mean, I've always loved olives, but lately I've been eating them every night. Yum!