Photobucket


Sunday, August 21, 2011

MVB and a poll

I found out Friday night that I'm a finalist for CBS Dallas Most Valuable Blogger in the Lifestyle category!!!!!! 

You may have noticed the new button on the right sidebar. You can click that to vote as well ------>

I most def did a HAPPY DANCE when I found out:
[via]
I am apologizing now because I will be that annoying girl reminding you to vote.  I truly appreciate those of you that nominated me and I'm completely flattered I was selected as a finalist. Such an honor!

You can vote for me once a day until September 9 and I would LOVE if you bargainistas would support me!  You can vote through your different devices (smart phone, work computer, personal computer, ipad, etc.)  so that you can vote multiple times in one day. 

No sign-up or registration required to vote,
1. Click the button below, which will take you to the Most Valuable Blogger voting site. 

2. Once on that site, click the red vote button next to The Bargain Blonde and you're done! Literally takes a second.
CLICK ABOVE

Also, I've added a poll to the bottom of the left sidebar so that you lovies can let me know what blogging topics you'd like to see more of on this blog. Pretty please submit your opinion!

Thanks for all of your support in advance. I truly feel I have the best readers ever! Y'all are my faves. XOXOXO



p.s. I'm guest blogging over at Life is a Sunset giving my Top 5 Blogging Tips!

If you would like to read my guest post, then click that sexy picture of her to the left to get taken to her blog.




Pin It

23 comments:

  1. You better believe I've been voting for you!!! That's seriously so exciting that you're a finalist! And, let's be honest, you're the most valuable blogger :) Love the shoutout by the way... picture and all hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what an honor! I VOTED for you and I'm on my way to your guest post.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed you win this!

    xoxo
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally voted!!

    Alls I'm saying is if you DONT WIN!! IM SLAPPIN' SOMEBODY! LOL! I will get gangster for one second, BECAUSEEEEE YOU DESERVE IT!!! Ugh, I'm freakin' out now.. lol when does this thing end? I want you to winnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

    XO!
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! I'll keep on voting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!I love your blog and will vote for you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, that is super exciting! Voted this morning and I'll add it to my task list for every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats girl! I voted and also blogged about your blog! haha Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEEEEE I know you're gonna win!! how can you not?!? :-D Just voted!

    muah!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. voted again and already left you a message about your post at chelsea's page!

    you better win. drinks on me if you do (ill buy them for myself and drink them for you).

    PS: your comment made my day!! :) <3 <3 lots of love lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw that you were nominated yesterday and of course I voted! I am going to vote every day in evey way!! You have to win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAYY just voted... you've got this girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ps: you're getting a shout on my post tomorrow because im demanding my readers (the ones who still read my blog even though im a shiester and dont comment on anyones anymore or post anything worthwhile) vote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey- congrats on the nomination! I will vote! I just came across your blog from Chelsea's and I'm so glad I did. Proud to be a new follower and can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely voting!!! I love your site and I am trying my hardest to get hard core into the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  15. when you said it was easy to vote, you weren't kidding! super easy!

    hope you win ... i'll continue to vote till the last day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just voted!! Thanks for being a light in our lives <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know I'm votin' for ya' everyday!! How wonderful for you :) Heading over to read your guest post.

    ReplyDelete