Photobucket


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Photo A Day Round-Up

Happy March first bargainistas!  Last month I ditched my BlackBerry and became immediately addicted to my iPhone and more specifically, to Instagram. I started fellow blogger FatMumSlim's February Photo A Day Challenge halfway through the month, and I did my best to play catch-up.  Unfortunately, I'm missing a few of the days.  Nonetheless, here is a glimpse into my February via my iphone/instagram..  The photos are in no particular order.



WORDS.
[from the fridge]
HANDS.
[gel mani before Vegas]

STRANGER.
[Betty Boop slippers tucked into Apple Bottom jeans in the mall in public. Some people just shouldn't leave the house.]

SOMETHING YOU ATE.
[turkey wrap and side salad]

BLUE.
[blue eyes on a rainy day]

CLOSET.
[side 1]
[side 2]


DRINK.
[Saturday morning coffee]


 HANDWRITING.
[desk calendar]


MAKES YOU HAPPY.
[Bear and Reese giving kisses]


SOMETHING YOU HATE TO DO.
[don't even bother leaving me one. I won't check it.]

HEARTS.
[Vday Card from Momma Bear]


SOMETHING NEW.

[I c!hecked my mail and hit the jackpot this day! Feb Birchbox, elf mineral make-up package, KiKi La Rue dress, new Us Weekly, Fitness mag and Vday Cards!]


PHONE.
[work phone I never use]

SHOES.
[shoe shopping for Vegas]

SUN.
[bright Vegas sun]


YOUR VIEW TODAY.
[view from the top of my stairs]


WHERE YOU WORK. 
[desk drawer at work. Can't show you where I work.]
GREEN.
[SkinnyTaste cilantro lime tilapia tacos]
SOMETHING YOU'RE LISTENING TO.
[My rickety fan and TV (The Challenge was on)]
TIME.
[my living room oversized clock]

I loved playing along and it was a great exercise to work your creative side of your brain.  It was also so much fun to see how others interpret the prompt each day. I highly recommend you play along because the March Challenge starts today!  I am in, are you?
Pin It

25 comments:

  1. I hate checking voicemail! I never do. Right now, I have about 45 voicemails. I wish people would just text!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing how you interpreted these! Okay, so mayyyybe I'll participate in this month's. You are GORGEOUS in that Vegas sun picture by the way :) Love all the goodies you got in the mail too you lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I never, ever, ever check my vmail either. Bahahah!

    And um. I have been buying/sending Birch Box(es) to my girlfriends for b-days .... are they as fabulous as they seem? Do I need to order myself some????? TELL ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, everyone is on the Birchbox bandwagon. Thinking I need to jump on that and the photo a day challenge. 'Twill be fun. You are definitely creative...great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got my iphone in december and have been OBSESSED ever since! i started the feb photo a day challenge too but couldn't remember to take a picture everyday! hoping to change that in march :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. someone needs to tell that woman that flo rida sang about apple bottom jeans and boots wit da fur....not apple bottom jeans and slippers. any sort of slippers. heh

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must have been so hard to pick a food photo for February since you post so many great ones... I want you to be my eating partner. Is there such a thing? Sure, why not!

    I started off February strong and totally crashed and burned. Here's hoping I'm better at the March challenge. I'm trying to think of what I'm going to snap a pic of for "up". Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just posted this almost same blog post last night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! Bear is too cute! All the food looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shoes, birchbox & that Calendar! I'm totally committed to try and do the same photo-a-day challenge this month..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing everyone's pictures from the challenge. I missed a couple of days last month, but I still played along. My goal is to actually do all of the March challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these pics! Isn't instagram like the greatest thing ever?? Speaking of iPhone apps - you should download the Viggle app. Seeing as you are a DVR junkie like myself, you can actually gain award points just by watching TV. Once you rack up enough points you can trade them in for gift cards. Basically, you get paid for watching tv. Pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love seeing these all together! I started doing the Photo a Day challenge and abandoned it halfway through the month. Some days are more exciting than others. I loved seeing everyone's dinners but didn't really care about everyone's buttons. ha! It's a fun challenge though--I guess I have another 10 hours or so to decide whether or not I'm gonna do March!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great post! I found your blog a couple weeks ago and absolutely love it. :) And I also love that someone hates voicemail as much as I do. I just let mine fill up, and don't ever delete the messages, rendering it basically useless. *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im so playing! do you only play this game on instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're so excited that you shared this today! Count us in for March!! Should be interesting. ;)

    Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  17. I started March today! Let's hope I keep up :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I posted about March a few days ago!! totes doing it every single day!!!! hmm now to think of something Up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE your pics! You make me want to go get a mani and pedi!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been meaning to do this challenge, but I don't have an iPhone, so no Instagram! :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. have instagram...just followed! i'm @anightowlblog. LOVING the #photoaday challenges and finding that i'm connecting with so many fun people and bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am the WORST when it comes to listening to voicemails. I always tell my family to either txt me, or hang up on my voicemail. I have a phone that tells me when people call, so I don't understand the point of voicemails. And now that my 65yr old grandma can txt?? Voicemail is pointless :)

    ReplyDelete