Photobucket


Thursday, February 9, 2012

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I'm allowed to brag for a second, right?  Because the results for the Best Local Blogger on the Dallas A-List (still not sure what this "A-List" jazz is all about) came in and guess who came in first place?

Wam, bam, thank you mam!

Just wanted to let y'all know I'm basically a celebrity now and I'll be accepting autographs after the show.

I keed, I keed.

But for reals, THANK YOU ALL for your support.  It means the world to me and I'm humbled by your love every day.

p.s. Hallelujah! We've almost made it to Friday!  Giveaway winner announced tomorrow.  XOXO
Pin It

25 comments:

  1. YEAHHHH! So excited for you! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought for a second that you were announcing that YOU had won your own Vday giveaway. I may have made evil eyes at the computer.

    But then I got smart and was excited for you. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats.

    you deserve it Les.

    WHY don't they ever have one of those for my little town?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a star!!!!! Bahahahaha!! Congrats friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your mom posted on facebook how proud she was of you...that made my day and was the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot woot!! So awesome! We're really happy for you. :)

    Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete