Photobucket


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hi and Bye! Vegas, I hope you are ready for a bargain blonde.

I'm signing off for the week because at this time tomorrow I'll be in the clouds making my way to Las Vegas.

My childhood bestie Kristina if getting wifed up to this young lad, Joshua:

Aren't they presh?  They met in law school and are now both attorneys in Las Vegas. Yes, I'm bragging.

I've got some partying to do in Sin City, so I've left you in the care of these two ladies while I'm gone:

You may know Beth from Shenanigans of a Southern Redhead (formerly SweetBef's Blog) and Stephanie from BEAUtiful Mess.  If you don't know them, then you will soon get to know these lovies of mine and you'll like it.

I can't promise I'll behave myself and I can't guarantee I won't come home in a wheel chair, but I'm going to try my hardest not to end up in any emergency care centers.  Until we meet again, don't do anything I wouldn't do.   That's not saying much.  XO
Pin It

20 comments:

  1. Make sure they don't put you on the roof as a joke... and then forget they put you there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have the best time! can't wait for your recap, already, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VEGAS!!!!! I'm saying Welcome now... :) And yes...please don't go home in a wheel chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIIINNN CITTAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    have a blast! see some booty! see some nakey people! take shots!

    your friend will be such a gorgeous bride!! cant wait to see pictures :-)

    muah!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAVE FUN! I cant wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time in Vegas! Can't wait to hear what Steph and Beth have to say. They're both hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh have fun in Vegas! I STILL have not been since I turned 21. I should really get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh...when you get back. first order of business is to plan our next shenan filled adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous! I want to go to Vegas again! Have so much fun and come back with good stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sending up a prayer that you come back walking in one piece! haha Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. back to vegas?!?! dang girl! you have a spicy life!! have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete