Photobucket


Thursday, February 23, 2012

In Da Club: Vegas Style

Well hello there Bargainistas!  It's me...Beth...from Shenanigans of a Southern Redhead (formerly SweetBef's Blog) As you know, our favorite little Bargain Blonde is out perusing the Vegas strip getting ready for her BFF's wedding this weekend.

Lindsey has been to Vegas numerous times in the past.  I, unfortch, have only been once and that was almost 3 years ago. 

I thought about sharing with you gals about my first strip club experience ever in Vegas, but I wanted to keep it clean for Lindsey's readers. (Hi Momma Bear Riggs!)

Instead I thought I'd share a few tips that I learned during my 4 day vacay in Sin City.  Getting into those swanky night clubs is WAY easier than you think.  And for those that may not know this or for those that haven't been to Vegas maybe this little tidbit of information will help you successfully get your party on.

  1. You'll probably be approached by some weirdo creeps with bookbags passing out "party passes" to get you into the clubs.  Don't talk to them.  It costs you NOTHING to get into these celebrity ridden clubs.  They'll make you think it does. 
  2. Figure out what nightclub you'd like to party in and go the hotel where that club resides.  There you'll find a nice lady or gent sitting in front of the club and all you have to do is write your name on the guest list.
  3. Now this guest list does not mean you'll be poppin' bottles all night, but it will get you entry and you won't have to wait in those ridiculously long lines.
  4. If you want a VIP table and bottle service you'll have to fork over around $400 or you can do like we did and make friends with fellas at a VIP table and mooch off their booze.
By finding out this out early we were able to go to Kellan Lutz's (of Twilight fame) birthday party at Prive' in Planet Hollywood and the next time were able to enter the Pussycat Dolls Lounge and PURE in Caesar's Palace with no problem.


Sadly, we didn't see Kellan Lutz, but we did see Lance Bass in Prive' chatting it up with two female little people at his own VIP table.


I hope this helps you non Vegas experts on your next excursion to Vegas.

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. the Glitter Gulch also stole my strip club virginity....and I got my whole group kicked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...you went to GLITTER GULCH? you brave, brave girl.

    also, YES on the stupid guys on the sidewalk with the club passes. one of my male friends got sucked in by one of those dudes and WOULD NOT LISTEN TO ME.

    also you can contact the club's promoter beforehand and get your name on the guest list sometimes up to a month in advance :) that's what we did for Chateau at the Paris when I went to Vegas back in September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've still never been to Vegas :( Def wanna go, it's on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tips are so true! Besides, when you're with a group of girls it's not that hard to get free stuff. We did the same things as you and hardly spent any money while we were there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, I have never been to Vegas!! Booo... I am dying to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Vegas! I am so fortunate to live just a few hours away. Great tips :)

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me want to go back to Vegas ASAP! Thanks for the tips!

    Sam
    http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

    PS. I'm hosting my very first giveaway today on my blog! Hope you'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh this makes me super excited for my vegas trip coming up. love me some vegas. t-minus 8 days till i am there! wahoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had lots of fun on your first Vegas trip! In regards to your tips, I totally agree with your point about the reservation. Making an early reservation at the hottest clubs that you want to go to would save you from hassles of waiting and falling in line. The city is always crowded, so it would be best to save yourself a seat and enjoy what city has to offer. As far as I know, it is endless!

    Regards,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete