1. What is your all time favorite movie?
Father of the Bride
2. One reason why you blog?
My blog is my creative outlet. I love to write.
3. If you could be besties with any celebrity, who would it be?
Tori Spelling. She is a party planning Goddess. Her attention to detail at every party she throws blows me away and I absolutely love her vintage decor style.
4. If you could take any trip in the world where would you go?
Hawaii! I've always wanted to go and I don't know anyone who has been and didn't love it. Maybe one day. Sigh.
Black eye liner
6. What's one accessory (jewelry, scarf, handbag, etc) that you don't leave the house without?
I didn't want your typical college ring when I graduated, so I had a ring custom designed and engraved with my name and class year. I wear it every day and feel so naked with out it.
7. What is your dream job?
Getting paid the big bucks to stay at home and blog full-time because a dolla makes me holla honey boo boo child.
8. Sausage or bacon?
Bacon. As if there is any other choice.
9. What's the best advice you've ever received and who gave it to you?
All I know I learned on the Oprah and Dr. Phil shows. "The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior" is some Dr. Phil advice that sticks out in particular.
10. What's your guilty pleasure? (tv show, movie, food, etc.)
I think we all know it's TV. If you don't, then allow me to direct you to this post.
11. What's your typical Starbucks order?
Grande, non-fat, no foam, vanilla latte.
12. If you could raid any celebrity's closet, who would it be and why?
Lauren Conrad aka my twin sista from another mista. She's just perfection is why.
13. If you were a shoe, what would you look like?
Platform hot pink stiletto
14. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot, but girls who think it's cute to be dumb really irritate me.
15. Favorite song of all-time?
I don't really have one, but I have a ton of faves. I'm that girl that says "omg, that's my jam" to a lot of songs.
16. Are you a dog person or a cat person? And why?
Meowwww. I've been a cat person my entire life and NEVER a dog person for many reasons. However, I must admit that this little rascal is starting to win me over:
17. You're queen for a day. How do you spend your royal 24 hours?
I'd just have people wait on me all day and not lift a finger.
18. What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?
A shrimp mushroom pasta dish at Emeril's in New Orleans.
19. What scares you the most?
Ending up on Dateline.
20. Which celebrity do you wish would drift off into obscurity?
Willow and Jaden Smith can just stop with their cocky attitudes, but I blame their whack job parents for that. Since they are kids, I have to pick Kim Kardashian. Lay off the botox, "doll".
|For more of these Kim K gems, go here.|
21. You're 16 years old again. What advice would you give your younger self?
Boys will tell you anything to try to get in your pants. Don't believe a word.
22. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Us Weekly and Cosmo
23. What are you listening to right now on your MP3 player [or in your CD player]?
This amazing band fellow blogger PinkLouLou introduced me to that does acoustic covers. Their version of "Last Kiss" by Tay Swift has been on repeat for two days now.
24. What is your one comfort food?
Chicken and Rice Casserole
25. Favorite TV show? Old or new.
Parenthood. If you don't watch it, you need to.
26. One thing you don't like about blogging?
Girls who get big heads after they get "blog famous"
"Learning to Live Again" by Garth Brooks