Photobucket


Thursday, February 16, 2012

27 facts.

I've got a serious case of bloggers block today, so I thought I'd answer some of those questions floating around the blog-o-sphere lately.  Enjoy these 27 facts about me.  Why 27?  One for each year of my life.  I'm so clever.

1. What is your all time favorite movie?
Father of the Bride

2. One reason why you blog?
My blog is my creative outlet. I love to write.

3. If you could be besties with any celebrity, who would it be?
Tori Spelling. She is a party planning Goddess.  Her attention to detail at every party she throws blows me away and I absolutely love her vintage decor style.  


4. If you could take any trip in the world where would you go? 
Hawaii!  I've always wanted to go and I don't know anyone who has been and didn't love it. Maybe one day. Sigh.  


5. What's one piece of make up you can't live without ? 
Black eye liner

6. What's one accessory (jewelry, scarf, handbag, etc) that you don't leave the house without? 
I didn't want your typical college ring when I graduated, so I had a ring custom designed and engraved with my name and class year.  I wear it every day and feel so naked with out it.  


7. What is your dream job? 
Getting paid the big bucks to stay at home and blog full-time because a dolla makes me holla honey boo boo child.

8. Sausage or bacon?
Bacon.  As if there is any other choice. 

9. What's the best advice you've ever received and who gave it to you? 
All I know I learned on the Oprah and Dr. Phil shows.  "The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior" is some Dr. Phil advice that sticks out in particular.  

10. What's your guilty pleasure? (tv show, movie, food, etc.) 
I think we all know it's TV.  If you don't, then allow me to direct you to this post.  

11. What's your typical Starbucks order? 
Grande, non-fat, no foam, vanilla latte.

12.  If you could raid any celebrity's closet, who would it be and why?
Lauren Conrad aka my twin sista from another mista.  She's just perfection is why.  
via
13.  If you were a shoe, what would you look like?
Platform hot pink stiletto


14. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot, but girls who think it's cute to be dumb really irritate me.  

15. Favorite song of all-time?
I don't really have one, but I have a ton of faves.  I'm that girl that says "omg, that's my jam" to a lot of songs.

16. Are you a dog person or a cat person? And why? 
Meowwww.  I've been a cat person my entire life and NEVER a dog person for many reasons.  However, I must admit that this little rascal is starting to win me over:


17. You're queen for a day. How do you spend your royal 24 hours?
I'd just have people wait on me all day and not lift a finger. 

18. What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?
A shrimp mushroom pasta dish at Emeril's in New Orleans.

19. What scares you the most? 
Ending up on Dateline.

20. Which celebrity do you wish would drift off into obscurity?
Willow and Jaden Smith can just stop with their cocky attitudes, but I blame their whack job parents for that. Since they are kids, I have to pick Kim Kardashian.  Lay off the botox, "doll". 
For more of these Kim K gems, go here.
21. You're 16 years old again. What advice would you give your younger self? 
Boys will tell you anything to try to get in your pants.  Don't believe a word.  

22. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Us Weekly and Cosmo

23. What are you listening to right now on your MP3 player [or in your CD player]? 
This amazing band fellow blogger PinkLouLou introduced me to that does acoustic covers.  Their version of "Last Kiss" by Tay Swift has been on repeat for two days now.  





24. What is your one comfort food?
Chicken and Rice Casserole

25. Favorite TV show? Old or new.
Parenthood. If you don't watch it, you need to. 

26.  One thing you don't like about blogging?
Girls who get big heads after they get "blog famous"  

27. One song you could listen to over and over again?
"Learning to Live Again" by Garth Brooks
Pin It

54 comments:

  1. Love Parenthood.

    Love GB's Learning to Live Again.

    Dang, you're young! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bear has officially won me over too.

    and i hope you werent talking about me and my blog fame on here. its really hard being so popular on not one, but two continents. its a hard life. actually, i think my blog just proves im 28 and immature and my parents are probably humiliated for me. and im totally ok with it.

    and, i would not be opposed to the whole smith family (are will and jada even together still? i dont think...i live 15 years behind here) dropping off the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh I HATE girls who act dumb because they think it's cute/popular/attractive in any way. It's only one thing... Okay no two - annoying and sad.

    Also I fully plan to watch all the Parenthood episodes on maternity leave, I have not watched a one.

    And I can totally see you as a hot pink platform stiletto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Parenthood. Love love love Boyce Avenue. Oh, I have an obsession with Tori Spelling because of her insane parties and adorable family! I love a lot of what you're loving, in other words :) Happy Thursday, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE posts like this! It lets us learn more about our fav bloggers :)

    LOVE LOVE your fav movie, one of my favs too! I ALWAYS cry!!

    I LOVE Tori too! Her events are SO seamless and her new doll is SO precious!!

    I think I would pick the same shoe as you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED reading this!! I also want to plan parties with Tori Spelling:) I am going to Hawaii in June/July! I will take lots of pics for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4. really?
    10. no shit.
    16. never forget...life is better with a cat.
    21. someone needs to tell this to my 28 year old self.
    27. we can't be friends anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tori spelling is my favorite. i would definitely pick her to be my bff, too.

    and i love your graduation ring! mine is custom designed as well... with a diamond that my grandmother left me. i love it.

    and lauren conrad IS perfection.

    im pretty sure you and i could be real life bffs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL ending up on Dateline... I love you.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and YES to Kim K... she has such ugly cries.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love learning more about my favorite bloggers! Seriously you're too cute and I'm totally dying over that Bear pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHA I love this whole post!
    agreeagreeagree.

    ReplyDelete
  13. #26 is what I've been seeing a lot of lately!! What the effff?
    Gets on my nerves.

    P.S. LC is perfection. Totally agree.

    P.S.S. Seriously, why can't blogging be our real job??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok wait a hot second do people really get the big head about blog famous??? Really?? Omg I just enjoy blogging cause I have made a friend or maybe 2 friends now I dont feel like such a weirdo.

    Everything else you said is dead on except judging from your instagram last night you are def a dog loving person:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Tori Spelling too. She is so freaking likable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL love it!!

    Tori Spelling?!??! first rusty brown cardigans and now Tori Spelling?? I just...I just.....I mean......I can't.

    confession: I NEVER EVER NOT EVER wear black eyeliner. is that crazy? I don't know why either.

    "You can't change what you don't acknowledge" Dr Phil at his best.

    why no foam on the latte??

    I NEED LC's hair. Confession: did you know I was totally a team Kristen before The Hills? 'tis true.

    "omg thats my jam" lol!

    Ending up on Dateline HA!!

    I LOVE acoustic covers. Might have to check that one.

    LOVE Parenthood. and yes, you totally got me into it.

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think we could totally be BFFs in real life. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hate to be have to be the one to tell you this...but I think we are soul mates. Either that or you are my long lost twin, which would be ok with me too. LOVED this post!

    Amanda
    meandmypup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bloggy-Diva's, haha.

    PS. Father of the Bride is MY FAVORITE movie, too, and I cry through it all. I love Father of the Bride II, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Father of the Bride is one of my absolute favs and I ADORE Tori Spelling. I have all of her books and never miss her show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This was awesome. I do need to listen to them. That is my fab t-swift song!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so excited to watch Parenthood. My friend just lent me her season 1 and 2... Whoop Whoop. And PS a dollar totally makes me holler honey boo boo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. 1-Father of the Bride is a very cute movie!
    2-you are an awesome awesome writer! I think you should DEFINITELY write a book girl! Youd make $$$$ ;) cha ching? Cha CHING!
    3-I love Tori Spelling! Have you read any of her books? I loved her on 90210!
    4-I have never been to Hawaii either but my parents have on their honey moon and it looks beautiful there! Def on my list of places to go before I am called on "home"
    5. I really need to start taking better care of myself and stop having the excuse as "im a mom and im too tired". I must always wear liner now, or I look DEAD.
    6- love the ring idea! so pretty!
    10-I dont have much time for tv but I think I will take your advice and try and watch Parenthood! I had written it down because it looked so good to watch! and heck I AM A MOTHER FOR goodness sakes! lol. When does it air!?!
    11-my best friend is a Barista st starbucks! you should so read her starbucks rants she writes up, they are HILARIOUS! ;)
    12- Lauren is gorgeous and I wish I could have clothing like her too! Heck I need a new wardrobe change lol
    14- I HATE girls like that, I have seen it WAY too much.
    19-Dateline, yes I have watched that show and and it freaks me out. I try not to as much because I get even MORE paranoid and I am as it is.

    Loved this idea! hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg. I LOVE Parenthood!! It's one of mt favs! :) We have a lot in common, missy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Damn. I am a SUCKER for questionnaires. Will likely steal. Is that cool? Love finding out more about people! Therefore, glad you had bloggers' block. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE Boyce Ave. If you like covers listen to Straight No Chaser. Also amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Tori!! I've always thought I could be friends with her too. Ending up on Dateline, hahaha. But seriously, that would be scaryyy!! I always learn so much on these little questionnaires! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ending up on Dateline lol mine would be To Catch a Predator. Yesterday I got invited to youth group "our bus can pick you up!" And hit on by the teenage pizza delivery guy "Sooo do you go to school around here" pffff yeah 8 years ago buddy.
    I lurv Boyce Avenue. Good call there. My fave song is Dynamite.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is such a cute post!

    My favorite line was "Ending up on Dateline". That is just like you! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fun post! I love these 'quizzes' - think I'm about to go do my own! :)

    Cute blog!

    MEGAN LAND
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tori spelling is my fav! I just love everything about her. She's kinda perfect, yeah? I hate stupid girls who aren't really stupid. Annoying. I'm checking out that song now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lauren Conrad is also my fav for celeb style as well.. LOVE her.

    And big fat huge DITTO on Kim K.. can not wait until she disappears.. I think we've all had more than enough.

    ReplyDelete
  33. i love me some honey boo boo! and yes.. kim k needs to drift off to no wheres land.

    ReplyDelete
  34. my coffee is EXACTLY the same. i hate when people ask why no foam. I HATE foam and make them take it off if they dont scoop it. So weird...

    ReplyDelete
  35. i almost was going to comment on each thing but realized A) itd take you forever to read them and B) itd look like i was a stalker hahah

    1) love your class ring you had made for you!

    2)you ARE LC....seriously you look so much like her

    3) haha i think being on dateline is scary!! what about to catch a predator?! OH JEEZ!! Hi Lindsey...I'm Chris Hansen

    4) #21..AMEN

    5) #26..double AMEN

    this was great i think i want to do this!! :-)

    loveeed learning more about YOU!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  36. Definitely laughed out loud at #7. That Toddlers and Tiara's quote is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This sounds like 27 things about ME! I LOL'd throughout this one. And I'm not one to carelessly throw around an LOL. Glad I stumbled upon your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This was so much fun to read your answers. :) Tori Spelling & Lauren Conrad...yes please!! Kim K, go away already!! I love Dateline. You know it's been a "wild" Friday night when I'm in bed watching Dateline at 10pm. Haha.

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  39. The Father of the Bride is one of my favorite movies too. ANd I love Parenthood! I miss Gilmore Girls and with that show, because of Lauren Graham, it reminds me of Lorelai!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Okay so...
    One. I love you.
    Two. #7. HAHAHA
    Three. Bacon Lovers Unite!
    Four.#11. is my drink biatch, back off! ;)
    Five. LC and me are bff.
    Six. #21. Word.
    Seven. #23. Boyce Avenue is AMMMMAZING. Just The Way You Are by them is on my repeat!
    Eight. #27. Don't waste all your good material on your on blog. Sheesh!
    Nine. Please be my friend!?
    Ten. I'm going to stop. Really, I am.

    ReplyDelete
  41. i love posts like these! so fun to learn more about you!! happy friday love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wooo!! Tech girl here too, don't you just want to go back and party your ass off for another 4 years??Hell, I would be happy with a semester (fall semester obviously). I didn't get a Tech ring and now I REALLY wish I had! I saw the cutest pic of class rings, engagement ring, and wedding bands that I'm dying to recreate. Your ring is not helping the cause...it's going to have to be my next purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  43. That picture of Hawaii is where I went for my honeymoon! It's A-Mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  44. OMG honey boo boo child yesss I love #7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. i love that you cant live with black eye liner either. i wear liquid every day. just feels normal!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm loving you even more!! :)

    I love Tori & LC so much. They're amazing!

    That pic of Kim K is hideous! You're so right that she needs to lay off the botox. A little emotion is nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Big headed bloggers suck, and so do girls who act dumb. Basically we're both annoyed by the same stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  48. lol @ "blog famous". honestly that shouldn't even be a term.

    ReplyDelete
  49. PARENTHOOD IS SOOOOOO GOOD.

    I don't know how I missed this a few days ago. Love it. Love reading things like this about my favorite bloggers. I love the time you put into your posts--it's obvious with your pics, collages, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. #5, hells yes!, #12, next to Kim K, & Nicole Richie, yes...& yeah, #20 did make me alil' sad, not gonna lie.

    Hope your having a blast in Vegas...
    Please try to stay out of the ER.

    xo SARMIN

    ReplyDelete