Photobucket


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

VIDEO: DIY Shoe Chandelier

Remember a few weeks ago when you voted on which DIY project you wanted TenList, the home improvement experts, to make a video of next?  Well, your wish is my command. Really, your wish is TenList's command. Drum roll please ...

The "Shoe Chandelier" project was the winner! 


Daniel, the TenList DIY guy, has put together an easy DIY video tutorial on how to make a shoe chandelier for your closet.  It's a very inexpensive and cool way to give your shoes a home.

After you watch the video, share your thoughts in the comments: How would you make this project better?  Will you attempt this at home?

If you do make your own shoe chandelier, tweet a picture of it to me @thebargainblond and @TenList10 using the hash tag #shoechandy!  Happy DIY-ing.




Do you like TenList on Facebook?  They frequently give away hundreds in gift cards away to their Facebook fans!


And while we're at it, do you like The Bargain Blonde on Facebook?  I can't say the same about the giftcards, but I can promise you with some pretty awesome status updates.  Bam.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. that is amazing! haha, I would have never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cool!! Love this!! I'm not sure if I'm as handy as this guy though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may try this just for the hilarious fail post it would produce. lol! I'm definitely not handy like this man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, here's a little secret...this guy is not so handy either. ;)

    We would be elated to see your attempts--pass or fail!

    ReplyDelete