Photobucket


Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Favorites even though it's technically Saturday on the East Coast


Better late than never, right? As you know, I'm vacationing in Savannah and Hilton Head until Sunday, so I'm a little lot behind on posting today.  In the spirit of my current vacation, today's favorites will be three of my  favorite pictures from today. If you posted your faves earlier, feel free to link up below.  

My Mom and I checked out of our Savannah hotel, had lunch downtown and then drove the 45 minutes from Savannah to Hilton Head.  

Our room wasn't quite ready for us when we got to the resort, so we explored the hotel property.  By the pool, there are a row of hammocks and if I didn't take this picture myself, I would possibly think it was a painting. Paradise. 

And the other two of my favorite pictures come from Savannah before we left for Hilton Head. 

A picture I snapped while we drove through historic downtown Savannah.

After lunch, while walking to our car, we saw this building. Tell me this doesn't look like a painting too. These cities are both just breathtaking.  Can I stay here forever?  Real life, what?

To quote Kenny Chesney, "no shoes, no shirt, no problem."  I hope you all had a great week and are enjoying your weekends as much as I am.  

I'd love for you to link-up below! 




Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Yay that you were in GA! These pics are so pretty.. hope y'all had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures of Savannah!! I have always wanted to visit!! Have a great vacay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing your pictures, I feel like I need to get to Savannah stat! I had no idea how beautiful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I am so glad you had a big time here in Savannah! Next time you're in town I insist on meeting your lovely self!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're having a fabulous time, and those pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Looks and sounds like you are having a wonderful time :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Savannah it's just so perfect and historic, could def. live there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heading to Hilton Head for the first time in a month, loved seeing all your pics, and getting a sneak peek of what's in store for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness, that first picture is beyond amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I've got some exciting news regarding Giuliana Rancic. Eek! xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete