Photobucket


Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve, Eve at Casa de Bargain Blonde

Merry Chirstmas Eve, Eve y'all!  Some snaps from Casa de Bargain Blonde two days before Christmas.

Because I know you care:




That sexy beast on the left went to Starbucks like that this morning.  Judge away.  PLL already has. 

I've been enjoying my day off work by sipping on some Starbucks wrapped up on the couch with a blanket and watching Shrek with the neph.  I guess since it is noon I should pull myself together and get this day started.  I've got some errands to run!  Enjoy your Friday!

It's the 11th day of Christmas over at Sabrina Says ... Go ENTER!! It's the Ultimate Bakers Giveaway.  Hint:
You know you want this.
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures! makes me happy ... and def. not judging the look ... as far as i'm concerned you're always cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's almost here! I hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, I love the note Reese made! Too cute!

    Merry Christmas! Xo, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you know that you #1. didnt say a WORD about my birthday on your blog, NEITHER did you tweet or mention my giveaway in a blog post yesterday.

    I honestly don't know if I want to make up now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you so fancy in the mornin. Will you come blog for me? It appears I have forgotten how.

    kthanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pictures and your nephew's note is adorable! It definitely made me smile! Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nephew is so freaking cute (and I don't say that about every kid)!!! And you missy, you are TAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um dude, if I looked like you on your Starbucks trip, I would be totally thrilled with myself. I'd rock that look daily.

    ReplyDelete