If you enjoy bustin' into my Blackberry with me, then maybe I'll do this again. Let a girl know.
1. My first ever Bloody Mary! I was always skeptical of this drink, but now I'm a believer. Can't wait to sip on this during my next hangover. BTW, is there anything worse than a hangover? No.
2. Yellow Platform Pumps from Target - $29.99. We're wearing them with grey bridesmaid dresses in my friend Courtney's wedding this January. Excuse that string that is wrapped around them, I need to cut it off.
3. 50% off Yankee Fall scented candles from HomeGoods. Amazing deal, I'm going back for more.
4. Fedora from Target for $14.99. Never thought I could EVER be a fedora girl, but I love the look. I couldn't find this particular fedora online, but it's by all the hats/scarves/purses/jewelry/etc. at Target & I bought it this week.
5. Found this dish towel at Sample House & Candle Shop. My BFF works for Neiman's, so this pic was for her.
6. "Everything I know, I learned on the Street" shirt that I want to get for my neph still. Shoker, but it's from Target. I hope they still have it in stores because it's out of stock online. Boo! I should have bought it when I had the chance.
7. This freak from TLC: My Strange Addiction. A 25-year-old man who lives it's life as a female baby. Wears diapers and everything ... the whole shebang. Normal.
8. My collection of sunless tanners. Working on a "how-to Mystic tan post" for you lovely ladies by the way.
9. Ruffle towel wrap from Bed, Bath & Beyond for only $9.99. I purchased in pink, duh.
10. Loredona Riesling wine for only $8 a bottle. It's soooo good, so try it and thank me later.
11. My "beach wave hair minus the beach". Also a how-to post I was going to whip up. Would y'all still be interested even though Summer is almost over?
12. Cute pens from the Target Dollar Spot. I have currently banned myself from stopping at the Dollar Spot. I can't control myself there.
There you have it. 12 random things from my phone because 12 is my favorite number. I hope this didn't bore you too much. Tomorrow is a special day for me on the blog front, so I promise something MUCH more exciting. Can you say giveaway??? Stay tuned.
|You better vote for me betoch... love ya.|