Photobucket


Thursday, June 23, 2011

$40 flight sale ends today. You best book now.

Southwest Airlines is have a may-jah sale right now on flights to celebrate their 40th Anniversary.  We're talking $40 one-way flights.  Uh, yes please.  But hurry up because today is your last day to book and get these ridiculously low priced flights.

Yesterday morning I got a text about this deal, so I immediately told my fave ginge, Sweet Bef,  that we were going somewhere.  Thirty mins later we were booked and guess where we're headed in October?

NOLA BABY!
[via]

I love this city, particularly because of its vibrant energy and culture.  Oh, and deadly hand grenades on Bourbon Street.  I think we all know that NOLA knows how to throw a party, which is why NOLA and I get along so well. 

I could do without the public nudity, urination and vomit ... but you've got to take the bad with the good, right?   
[via]
The French Quarter, the oldest section of New Orleans, is also home to amaze Cajun retaurants, jazz music and great shopping.  All of which we will be partaking in.  
[via]
Are you ready to make a great escape yet?  I personally think you all deserve a nice little vacay away from your busy lives.  Some other cities we thought about: Chicago, NYC, LA & Nashville

What better time to book a spur of  the moment trip than now with this ridiculous deal?  Honestly, passing up a $40 flight* is just silly.  Let me know where you are headed! 


*Flights are $40, $80 or $120 depending on how many miles your destination is.  Click here for all the deets.
Pin It

19 comments:

  1. 40 dollars flights from Norway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great deal!

    Can't wait for Vegas in August ;)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..... thank you thank you thank you.... I went on Southwest today and totally missed this!

    I have three different flights to book and now it looks like I will save like $150!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OO HAVE FUN!!!....thanks for the tip Chicka!!

    www.chapterofawife.blogspot.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey your in my city! make sure you check out the metropolitain nightclub if your gonna be here on a saturday night. If you like art check out julia st. royal st and decature is awesome too. tons of antique and photography shops. i see pat o's there in the background, you gotta get one of their signature hurricanes another good drink to try is the tropical itch. not as well known as the grenade and hurricane but very good. have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad Southwest doesn't fly out of Alaska. I feel gypped.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thanks for the tip! Just booked a flight to Chicago, round-trip for less than $100. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so smart. i'm super excited to go to nola with you and get bat shit crazy. even though we've never officially met i love you and still wished we lived in the same city.

    preparing my liver and my wallet for this adventure now. and when i come to dallas we'll have to get more jacked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! A $40.00 flight? That's insane! I've always wanted to go to New Orleans. You'll have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You.Are.Awesome. Thanks so much for posting! I have been trying to plan a tryop to Nashville to see my friend and these prices are perfect. You just made my day!

    P.S. SO jealous you are going to NO, I've always wanted to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh, I love it when SW does sales like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep- this just confirmed my views that I definitely need a trip to vegas. Thanks doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so I assume they didn't have any $40 flights to Kennewick, WA? Because if they did, and you didn't book those INSTEAD of Nola, well, we might not be able to be friends anymore.

    What does NOLA have that we don't? I mean, at least at my place you can see lots of snakes. I guess you see those in nola though, right? ok but I'M HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. P.S. Totally booked that Nashville flight thanks to you! Also gave you a shout out as a result on my blog ;)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for letting me know about the sale!!! I'm gonna check it out for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for posting this!!!! Now thanks to you, my three best friends (who are also my roommates) are all coming to visit me in California while we are all off-track from college!!! You just made our year!!! I am also going to Houston to visit one of the girls coming to visit me!! So excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blondie! OMG, I wanna go to NOLA so bad! I can't wait to read/see the photos! When I clicked on you page, & read this, I went straight to southwest dot com, & booked my mommy's NY City ticket, so thank you for this post, & after I got her ticket, now I am commenting...

    Can come too? I wanna go!

    PS: Go find Reggie Bush for me, & UPS him to 'Zona!

    xo $ARMIN

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wanna go to NOLA! That's a great deal! I checked tickets for a mini vaca in September and the locations were listed as discounted but when I searched they weren't! I was do disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I stocked up on flights to Vegas! :D
    xoxo Inna :)
    ps. you should have came to california. and made a pitstop in sacramento.

    ReplyDelete