Photobucket


Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Faves!!!!!!!!!! [link-up bargainistas!]

Didn't we just have a lovely little health kick on The Bargain Blonde this week?  I've been loving all the feedback and support.  We can do this ladies!


In other news, it's Friday Faves timeeeeee!  I was out of town last week so there was no FFs ... sad face.  If you posted anyway, grab the button bellow and link your post from last week up in this post!  






It pretty much goes without saying that the first thing on my list today is the fact that the movie Magic mother freaking Mike opens today!  Yes, I purchased tickets earlier this week and at 10:20 p.m. tonight, I will be in Channing Tatum ab-a-licious heaven.  I have not been this excited for a movie .... ever.  No shame in my game girls.  Bring on the thrusting!

Next up we have TV shows.  Anyone that knows me in real life knows that my obsession with gypsies runs deep.  I won't get into how bad my obsession is because quite frankly, you'd think I was a complete whack job.  So I will just tell you that after Magic Mike premiering today, the thing I'm looking forward to most this weekend is the premiere of The Stanley Sisters on TLC


If you've caught an episode of My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding, then I'm sure you've seen Mellie Stanley (the wild one of the fam & my personal fave) and the gang.  Mellie and her sisters got their own spin-off show and there is a 2 hour premiere this Sunday.  Can. Not. Wait.

I don't remember how I stumbled across the blog "Moment Junkie", but it's a new favorite of mine.  The blogger posts pictures of you guessed it, moments caught at weddings.  They will melt your heart or make you laugh!  You have to check his blog out.
Photo credit: Sara K Byrne via Moment Junkie
Photo credit: J Wiley Photography via Moment Junkie
Below are 12 of my favorite Stella and Dot bargains from the week.  Right now we have a 4th of July sale and some of our jewels are an extra 20% off!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

This is my favorite nail art from the week c/o Pinterest. Do you not love the coral and gold together?  It's my mission to attempt this look.  Wish me luck.


Someecards make my life and I can't get enough of them. I wanted to put all my faves in this post, but I narrowed it down to two that were appropriate for this week considering I've blogged all about health and fitness.
True story 
True Story #2

That's alllll folks!  Every one better see Magic Mike this weekend so we can discuss on Monday!  Please and thank you.  Link-up below.

Pin It

27 comments:

  1. I love the girls face in the reflection in that bride picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love the wedding pictures and I'm checking out the site now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you; kay
    and um you are amazing.
    i cant wait to see magic mike..i may tweet you all sorts of inapprop. things this weekend? kay
    haha you are doing great fyi =] keep the fitness/health up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love moment junkie! You get laughs and tears :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see Magic Mike! I've heard great things of course! Bahah I love gypsies too!! I can't wait to watch that new show! Have a great weekend love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last ecard is so me... unfortunately. :( But so funny at the same time!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for getting me addicted to yet another blog! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! I want to see Magic mike sooo bad and I had no clue Mellie Stanley got her own show!? YES!!! Linking up with my fav's :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha I love that bride showing her shiz! Hilarious. Happy Friday - I def linked up last week's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I CANNOT wait for Magic Mike!!!!! We are having a girls night and going tonight! Matthew McConaughey and Channing Tatum in one movie? I might die! And, I'm doing this to my nails...saw on pinterest and has been on my to do list all week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post and your blog! It's all adorable! I actually live in the Dallas area as well :) My friend has been begging me to go see Magic Mike with her all week, once I saw the preview last night I decided I HAVE to see it. Hopefully I will make it there this weekend.

    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just want to thank you for telling me about Moment Junkie! I have been on the site for 2 hours at least! I just now remembered that I should post this comment! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm dying to see Magic Mike! Channing is so hot! Good for you for your healthy kick! I'm now going to find the Moment Junkie and obsess over that for the rest of the afternoon. Thank you! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I hadn't of JUST bought a house I'd SO be shopping your sale...I LOVE me some Stella!!

    THe Somme cards are priceless...I've been dieting all morning too and I'm still not skinny...eat on, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HILARIOUS E CARDS. Also: I need to see Magic Mike. The nail combo is beautiful. And I pretty much want everything from Stella & Dot, especially necklace #7. Now I'm gonna go attempt a Friday Faves post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like always you have fantastic faves! I love the gypsy shows - I can't get enough of them.
    & I am SO jealous you are going to see Magic Mike, I want to see it so darn bad. Um, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how the gypsies get dressed talk some sh** , then drive away in their home !! Ha! There is another new one - American gypsies coming out soon !
    I like the gypsies and the Hutterites !
    On another note : I have loved the healthy posts - I need to purchase the TIU plan ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those cards! DYING laughing! haha

    TY for tge reminder, my dvr is now set!! :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just got done watching Magic Mike. Holy Hell.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I cant wait for the Stanley sisters show either! I am obsessed too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please let me know if you find a gold like that, I have the coral and I saw this same pic and am dying for the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'm dying to copy that striped nail too! it's so cute

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahhhh I'm so jealous! I think I need to hibernate for a few days since I am the ONLY woman who hasn't seen Magic Mike. Sad! Hope you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. so how was the movie?! was it flippin awesome or what?! did you want to bone him through the screen!

    haha i cant wait to see it... i'm dragging my husband!

    ReplyDelete