Photobucket


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Charleston via Instagram (video)


Hey y'all!  I'm back from my weekend vacation with my bestie and fellow blogger Beth in Charleston, SC!  The town was so historic and beautiful! I took a lot of pictures on my phone and have put them in a video like I did with my Hawaii pics. There is a song to go along with it, so turn your speakers up and press play.

Tomorrow I have a fun video tutorial for a DIY flat iron holder for your bathroom coupled with a fab giveaway!  A $75 Universal Visa Gift Card to spend however you want to be exact!

Thursday I'm reviewing an amazing girly new product that I know y'all are going to love! Hint: I used it on my trip

And Friday is Friday Faves!  I'm so sorry I wasn't able to get the link-up to post because of technical difficulties with the hotel computer.  Their browser was incompatible with the blogger platform. My apologies!  If you did a Friday Faves post, feel free to link-up last week's and this week's on the same post.  That way no one misses out!

You know when you have a million things going on in your head and you can't even think straight? That is how I feel, so I'm just going to watch my video now and pretend I'm still in Charleston.  I'd rather live in denial. Toodles.

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Charleston is a place on my "must visit" list! Loved your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh.... pictures of my favorite place on Earth set to music by my favorite guy on Earth! Doesn't get much better than that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charleston is amazing! I was following your trip on Insta and the pictures were awesome. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reaaallllyy wanna go now...as if I didn't want to before! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charleston is certainly very lovely! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to Charleston this weekend. If you have time, can you give me a few pointers on what you loved and hated. We have never been there yet, but we are going for Father's Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great trip! Wish we could have met up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, I really wanna go now. fabulous. Love this post, girlie. If you get a sec, I just posted pictures of my wedding dress. Eeek. Love if you could stop by. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poogan's Porch has some great food! I also *love* Social.

    ReplyDelete