If you want to link up with Jamie too, click here.
1. First and foremost, I have to reveal the thing I am LOVING MOST this week.
Do you see this hot ginge? I mean, obviously you do. Her name is Beth.
You can hop on over to her blog if you'd like to get to know her more. And you should.
This is how Beth looked as a sassy bebe ginge. Presh, right?
The first time Beth and I e-mailed we both said to each other, "Umm are we the same person?" because we had so many similarities. Apparently even as youngsters, we had the same taste in fashion. Exhibit A:
Most girls go through that "awkward middle school stage", but not Beth. She kept it fancy and elegant by rockin that jean jacket. What is it that Countess Luann de Lesseps is always preaching? That "elegance is learned"? Well, I think this is proof that this ginge was born elegant.
Step aside Luann, there is a new countess in town.
Here we are back to present day, but pretend it is actually August 12. This is Beth throwing a deuce to South Carolina.
And hopping on a plane that is headed to Dallas for my birthday weekend in August! That's right ladies (&maybe a few gents), BETH IS COMING TO DALLAS anddddd it's my birthday weekend. Coincidence?? Of course not! Beth enjoying a cocktail on said plane:
I'm so excited for her to come and for us to tear up the town together.
This is my excited face for when I finally get to pick my little sweet cakes up from the airport:
All right now, enough with the jokes. This is, in fact, my excited face!
Now before I move onto to number 2, I don't wanna hurt my BFF Raven's feelings because she does like to keep her LuLu (her nickname for me) all to herself. Raven may be coming to Dallas this summer and if that doesn't work out, we ARE going to meet up in Vegas ASAP. Either that or I already told her if she takes me on one of her fabulous vacays as the "boozin' babysitter", I'll love her forever.
So don't worry Raven, we will be united soon. So soon. And I loved the post you did yesterday on picnik. You seriously made my day. You need to know though that she is more gorgeous, skinnier and funnier that me. Don't believe me? See for yourself and watch one of her HI-LAR-I-OUS Vlogs.
2. I'm loving that my friend's sister gave me the book "Something Borrowed" on Sunday after she finished it. I've been busy this week and am currently only 2 pages in, but I just know I'm going to love it. I've wanted to read this book forever. Anyone see the movie yet? Is the book better than the movie as usual? In my opinion, movies never live up to the books.
3. I'm loving Alexia Spicy Sweet Potato Fries, which can be found in your grocer's frozen organic section. SO GOOD. I cook mine longer than it says because I like these babies crispy.
30 fries = 130 cals
4. I'm loving this "L" necklace my mom surprised me with at Easter. She got for me when she was in Florida for work. I love it. I asked for something similar to this for Christmas, but never really picked out what I wanted. She did a great job picking it out, don't you think?
5. I'm loving that I have a semi-special announcement. Are y'all listening?
I am going to work on a chi curl tutorial video this weekend! Best news you've heard all day? I thought it might be. Anyway, keep an eye out next week for the vid. It will be my first video - eeeeep. Any tips on vlogging? That would be much appreciated.
6. I'm loving that yesterday I hit my 200th follower! Each and every one of you who stops by my blog, reads my posts, comments, emails, tweets me, etc. are all special to me. Blogging would not be the same without all of my amazing followers. I know this is corny and every blogger says this, but we wouldn't all be saying it if it wasn't so true. Blogging has changed my life and I love it so much.
My sincere THANKS for following along with me through this journey. Y'all are the best bargainistas a bargain blonde could ask for. SMOOCHES and let's cheers to you!