I've been thinking about doing a post on my favorite celebrity man candy for a while, but I just didn't see how it really fit into the "theme" of my blog. Then it struck me. It's my blog and I can do what I want! I know this has nothing to do with bargaining, but I'm sure you'll find it in your hearts to forgive me for this off-topic post. I'm linking up a day late at Join The Gossip.
I was going to try to narrow my man candy down to my top 5, but I just couldn't. Seven is supposed to be lucky, so 7 it is. In no particular order, here are the hotties who would be on my "cheat list" if I even had a man to cheat on. #Fail
1. B Coop. Yes, please. Yes, please. Yes, please. Thank goodness he kicked squints aka Renee Zellwegger to the curb. He is entirely too hot for her. I am counting down the days until Hangover 2.
2. Ryan Gosling. He just keeps getting hotter and hotter over the years. In Remember the Titans he was the dorky, lovable kid. These days, he's a complete smoke show and still just as lovable.
3. My other fave Ry Ry, Ryan Reynolds. I have thought he was gorge since he was on that little short lived sitcom, "2 Guys, a Girls and a Pizza Place" way back in the day. These days he's blowing up the big screen and fortunately for us, currently back on the market. Sorry Scar Jo.
4. Blake Shelton! I really do love him and Miranda together, but in another world he would have picked this Texas girl with long blonde locks. A girl can dream, right? What I love most about BS is how inapropriate his humor is. Do you follow him on Twitter? He will rock your world. I would never even consider dating a guy who couldn't make me laugh.
5. And since we're now on the subject of hot (taken - boo!) country men. Next up on my list Charles Kelley from Lady A. I don't know what it is about him, but I've always though he was sooo sessssy!! I think it's his swag. Ever seen him perform? Agh, too bad I found out he had a hot, little blondie for a wife. Skank. Just kidding. (kinda)
6. Channing Tatum is just all kinds of gorgeous. I first discovered him while watching the movie "Step Up". Don't judge. Even though he did have a stint as an exotic dancer, I totally forgive him. You'd be dancing for money too if you looked like him. Am I right, or am I right?
7. And last but not least we well as the newest addition to my list, John Krasinski. I saw "Something Borrowed" on Saturday and fell in love. BTW - go see the movie if you haven't already, it is soooo good. He is so adorable and funny and cute. Total perfection.
Obviously you knew this question was coming, but who is your favorite man candy? Anybody on here you wanna try to steal from me? Don't even think about it. They're ALL MINE.
Skillet Cauliflower “Arroz” Con Pollo
20 hours ago