A few of you were anxious to hear what it was, so your wish is my command! The eyeliner I'm infatuated with is Ulta Automatic Eye Liner in Black:
1. The price. It's only $7, but I don't think I've ever paid full price. If I have paid full price, it's been during a "buy 2, get 2 free" type of promotion, so technically that isn't considered full price (at least not to me anyway). It will even go on sale for $1. One. Dollar. Seriously, it does not get any better than that. On top of the great price point, Ulta has coupons you can print off of their Web site at any time.
2. All right, so other than the great price (it has to be for me to love it), my second favorite thing about this eye liner is how smooth it glides on. There is nothing I can't stand more than an eye liner that hurts to put on and pulls at your skin. The easy application makes it a cinch to create a sharp, straight line.
3. The rich color. It's hue is a deep black, similar to a liquid eye liner. If you prefer a more subtle shade, they have several colors to choose from. I can't vouch for any other colors because I don't deviate from black, but I'm sure they are just as amaze. I can't imagine why they wouldn't be.
4. No messy sharpening required. We're all busy girls. We've got places to be and people to see. The quicker we can get ready and out the door, the better. You don't have to fuss with a sharpener when this eye liner gets dull. A simple, tiny twist will do the trick and you're ready to apply.
5. Last but not least, it is waterproof, which equals all-day staying power even with my oily complexion. Sometimes waterproof eye make-up can be a nightmare to remove, but my face wash is generally all I need to wash it off at the end of the day. I rarely have to use any eye make-up remover. I'm not saying that by 6 p.m. my eye liner looks exactly like I just applied it at 7:30 a.m., but practically. It's as good as you're going to get in my opinion.
Are you sold? I've been in a bind and had to resort to other brands of eye liners, but nothing has come close. I've used Elizabeth Arden, MAC, Lancome, drugstore brands, etc. and they just don't do it for me. Maybe I'm crazy, but I really think this is a product you'll love as much as me. If you test it out for yourself, you'll have to let me know what you think.