Photobucket


Monday, January 23, 2012

Courtney got hitched!

What.

A.

Weekend.

It was a busy 3 days, but all of it was worth it because this lady is now a "Mrs"!

We kicked the wedding weekend off with a perfectly girly luncheon at Into My Garden Tea Room in downtown Plano.  I've lived most of my life in Plano, and yet I had never been here. The food was phenom. I will be back.

After lunch, we all got pedicures and then walked to the rehearsal at Old Red Museum, which is where the wedding and reception was held.

The rehearsal dinner was at Texas Land and Cattle and after the dinner we all went out to a local bar for some drinks and what eventually turned into a dance party:
Thanking every body for coming.
Shots and later, a dance party
The day of the wedding was hectic and before we knew it, it was time to get Courtney in her dress.

That's my head poking out behind her


All of us with Courtney before we put her in the dress.  I guess this picture is out of order. 
Right before the ceremony, they exchanged cards and held hands while hiding behind the wall. Presh!

The wedding was beautiful and the reception was so much fun.  Proof:

The cake:

side note: if my future husband tries to smash cake in my face, divorce papers will be drawn immed.  I will kill him. 
And the newlyweds rode off in their carriage:

I had some pictures I took on my phone after I did her make-up for her bridal portrait session a few months ago.  I couldn't show you before, but here they are:


She truly was a stunning bride and was glowing all weekend.  I hope my wedding (when I'm 80) is just as fabulous.

Now I have exactly 31 days until I fly to Vegas for Kristina's vows.  After her wedding, I better be on a wedding hiatus, so none of my best bishes better get engaged any time soon.  I'm not kidding.

Pin It

34 comments:

  1. she was a gorgeous bride. love her dress. and you look so sassy and pretty!

    i just realized the other day that i'm pretty sure the next wedding i'll be in will be my own. i think all my BFF's are done getting married. i'll be 80 as well. weddings will probably be obselete by then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love bridal portraits at Old Red. The staircase is perfect.

    Lilly
    pancakesandbeetjuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her dress is beautiful!! And now I want to visit Texas! ;) And if I were to ever get married make you do my make up.

    And, of course: VEGAS!!!! YAY!!!

    We're waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is beyond gorgeous!

    I haven't been to a wedding in a looooong time, so I'm living vicariously through all these weddings that you go to :)

    Your hair looked super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun weekend! She was a gorgeous bride and I am in LOVE with her dress! Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this wedding! The dress, the bridesmaids, the flowers... its all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her dress is so gorgeous! She made a stunning bride! You look pretty hot, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful as always! and she was a GORGEOUS bride.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you ended up leaving your hair down?? I probably would have done the same thing out of laziness after a long night the night before ha. Everything looked fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that museum! I work at a museum and the weddings that take place there are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel the same way about the cake. If I pay someone to fix my face and you smear cake all over it ON PURPOSE I without doubt would KILL you. I will have this talk before nuptials are exchanged to save the man from embarassment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an amazing wedding. Love her dress and you looked hot as per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hopefully your future hubs will know not to smash cake in your face. i bet he will.

    glad you ladies had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ah!! I have only went to my cousin's wedding! I want to belong in more weddings to come!

    You did a beautiful job! I LOVE it all and congrats to your lovely friend she made a BEAUTIFUL bride and you looked AMAZING! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  15. So . . . I am 30 years old now, and I think that my bridesmaid fury has died down. Because I grew up in the south and people get married young! I've been a bridesmaid six times and I am very happy to announce that I've reached a lull . . . I love attending weddings, but I'm so happy not to be IN them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty wedding! I love her dress and the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You looked great! Love the hairstyle :) Glad the wedding was a blast! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my goodness, it sounds and looks AMAZING. her dress was stunning. so happy you had a blast. loved this post, hun. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE her dress. And I totally agree about the cake thing: my husband knew better than to even try. Why would you want your brand-new wife to have cake all over her face?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a gorgeous bride and gorgeous bridesmaids! Sounds like it was a fabulous wedding weekend! Their little carriage is absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful bride! I love the pictures of her on the staircase...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous bride! So glad you had such a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ummm BEAUTIFUL!! Could she have picked a more flattering gown?! Ahhh...love it's simplicity!! So fun! I seriously canNOT wait for all my girlfriends to get married...one day...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful bride and wedding!! I love that tea room in downtown Plano, we hosted a baby shower there not to long ago. Have you ever been to a DFW blog get together?? Oh, & check out my giveaway if you would like!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks like it was a gorgeous wedding! She was certainly a beautiful bride!!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow she is gorgeous! i love that belt she added onto her dress. and those shots of her on the staircase stunning

    ReplyDelete
  27. SOOOO PRETTY!!! And I love that photo of you with the mask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. she looked incredible ... what a gorgeous dress she had on her! and from what i could see the bridesmaid dresses were gorgeous too!

    loving the picture of you with the mask!

    ReplyDelete
  29. she is a gorgeous bride but the real thing that stands out is how sexy you are in that mask! Damn I bet the men folk ask you to keep that on during the act, huh? Will you wear it when you come visit me?

    ReplyDelete
  30. we did the hand holding thing before our ceremony, made me more nervous I think, but the photographer got a picture from the outside, so we are both in the pic, holding hands, but can't see each other because of the door (if that even makes sense)
    gorgeous bride!! (and wedding party)=)

    ReplyDelete
  31. She looks gorgeous! The cake looks gorgeous! & you in mask photo, 2nd favorite photo of you. The 1st one, you as VS Angel.

    xo SARMIN

    ReplyDelete