Photobucket


Thursday, December 9, 2010

P.S. Santa

At first I couldn't think of what I wanted to put on my Christmas wish list, but now I have a few more items I would like to add to my list. I hope Santa is still checking his mail:

1. Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum - At only $19, this product is the "best drugstore preventative wrinkle cream" according to Consumer Search, a Web site that collects the best reviews, analyzes the results and recommends what to buy. For the past couple of months I've been obsessing about getting old and wrinkly. I know I'm "only 26", but it's better safe than sorry, right?

2. I can never find the spices I'm looking for when cooking, so I think this 3-tiered cabinet organizer from The Container Store is the perfect solution and reasonably priced.

3. A 3-in-1 avocado tool from Crate & Barrel that pits, scoops and mashes an avocado. Amaze!

4. I love these Pier One wine glasses and I'm currently down to only 2 because somehow I always end up dropping them in the sink while cleaning them, whoopsies.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love the spice rack! Let me know how the Olay cream works too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to let you know, has great reviews! I'm deathly afraid of being wrinkly. I'm obsessing internally.

    ReplyDelete