Photobucket


Monday, October 11, 2010

It's Really Fall Y'all

This Bargain Blonde has recently become the Broke Blonde and my bargain adventures have been put on a temporary hiatus ... womp, womp. I obviously need to remember that "just because it's on sale doesn't mean you have to buy it". But do you blame a girl? I just can't resist a good bargain. Although in my defense, I literally work across the street from a shopping center which is a blessing and a curse. Especially now that our weather has changed from the horrible Texas heat to PERFECT 80 degree temps, shopping during my lunch break sounds much more appealing than a dingy break room.

Anyway, this post will be short and sweet, but I wanted to post something since it's been a little while since my last blog. This cooler weather has put me in the mood for all things fall and I wanted to make a fall centerpiece for my dining room table to match my mood.

I put this "masterpiece" together yesterday for only $15. The bulk of the flowers were pre-made from Michael's, but I added the red berry pieces in myself so I could say I "made it". Then, I finished it off with the warm-colored garland around the bottom of the vase (already owned). I know what you're thinking; I am practically the next Martha Stewart. And I really don't blame you.


Flowers + Greenery = $9.99 (regularly $19.99)
Red Berry Accents = .99 cents
Garland = $3.99
Vase = $0 (already owned)
Total = $15
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment